Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Larkspur Library (first floor of City Hall)
Street: 400 Magnolia Avenue
City/Town: Larkspur, CA
Please join us for the grand finale! We’ve enjoyed a string of lively author readings over the past few months. If you haven’t heard these Bay Area women reading about their travel adventures, this is your last chance.
• Pamela Bass expIores San Miguel de Allende, a town full of whispered secrets, where love and loss are inevitable.
• Diana Cohen learns about pottery—and secrets from Spain’s dark history—in an Andalucian village.
• Francesca de Stephano discovers pain, pleasure, and porcini mushrooms in Liguria.
• Ginny Horton passes inspection and discovers her inner Chanel at the Paris Ritz.
• Laurie McAndish King hunts lions on foot, and without a gun, in Botswana.
• Yvette Zhu braves a challenging and dangerous 1,550-mile motorbike course through China.
• Nicole Zimmerman undergoes an exhilarating rite of passage in New Zealand.